2

A Red Wednesday

Writing for 13 minutes.

Obama's coming is a big distraction for several Indonesian. Television programs are busy to show and tell every steps and every word that was given from Obama's mouth. Then, it was a topic in one of television programs too. Why didn't they use HARI PAHLAWAN as the better topic? I don't catch what did they mean of. Ah, I don't really want to talk about that again. It's out of its date.

By the way, it's so unique when My boyfriend asked me to celebrate this Hari Pahlawan to Taman Makan Pahlawan, Cikutra. How could he thought about that? :D . It's very unusual and unpredictable. I have never been there even though the place is not so far from home and I don't have any important purposes to go. So, here I am. Don't know how the place look like actually. Then today, I really want to step up my feet since I've got his message for me. On the other hand, I still have a lot of thing to do related with my assignment and the sun in the last afternoon was so bright---wasn't like yesterday. So I prefer to put again that plan in my plans box. :D

Last morning was awful. I thought the lecturer would come, but hey--there's no information before about her-not-coming-today. After that, the translating presentation session made me pull down my eyes rather than stick away with that. I'm sorry friends, Sir, but I was so sleepy :b.. The enthusiastic thing came in the 3rd subject. Yes, and the lecturer said that we (me and my classmates) will have a-mid-term-test next week, On Tuesday at 9 am. I have nothing to skip T_T

SANOVABIC, it's the intermezzo of my afternoon. I got motorcycle to be used to campus, then I avoided cross over--or pulverize someone's sole of foot. It was a traffic on the street in front of my campus. Suddenly a car crushed my left sole... I was thinking about what it looks like. Fortunately, I have no problem with it.

So, here I go, I didn't take any cooked rice for the meal, and my stomach got its own ache! *on my way doing my assignment!

HEY, MY BESTFRIEND IS ON HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOVA PAHLASARI! :)

Red Guava needs some fresh fruit!

2 lost people:

Nuel Lubis, Author "Misi Terakhir Rafael: Cinta Tak Pernah Pergi Jauh" mengatakan...

unik yah pacarnya.... pale acara rayain hari pahlawan segala... jangan-jangan waktu sumpah pemuda juga iya lagi??? hehehe

BlogAingKumahaBedoe mengatakan...

lain kali deh kita kesananya. toh taun depan masi ada hari pahlawan. :D

Back to Top