5

Chase Me if You Can

It was created at the end of afternoon : Wednesday, 26th of May, 2010
a kind of random things but I did it, made it.
LOL.
but now *when I'm listening to this* I think it's just like a narcissistic thing :D

Don't Chase

I do, turn away from your side
turn away from your side
I do walk and without look at you again ohh
I will be away from your love
no heart no touch no feel
I run without wanting to remember the past

ohh would you stop??
pursue all your passion
chase your demand and also your pretension

I could not
I just want this will be ended
I do not want this relationship anymore
I just want to be happy in this life
without you
who always chase me everytime


p.s. click HERE if you don't mind for downloading :D

5 lost people:

Feny mengatakan...

Nice poem. Do you made it?

Feny mengatakan...

Anyway, I've already follow you back. Thanks for following me

Unknown mengatakan...

haloo.. blognya bagus deh. hehe.. salam kenal juga ;)

Stella mengatakan...

hi hi hi Pia!

Nice post :)

btw about what u asked on my blog, well better I explain it in Indonesian :p

aku tau tgl signup FB dr inbox email yg kupake buat dft FB.
Aku msh mnyimpan email verifikasi akun yg FB kirim wkt prtama x signup. Dr situ aku tau kpn aku mulai mainan FB :P hho..

Unknown mengatakan...

@fenny : thx Fenny :) yes I made it by my self... your welcome :)

@Yulita : makasih yulita :)

@Stella : thx Stella :)
oh *mesti ngecek email juga nih pertama kali haha* thx for the info yaa

anyway kalau ada yg mau denger hasil eeditingnya bisa diklik di sini :)
http://song.ly/2jzem

Back to Top