0

my favorites






-actions speak louder than words-
: seseorang dilihat dari apa yg dikerjakan, bukan dikatakan.

-a stitch in time saves nine-
: selesaikan masalah sebelum bertambah parah.

-look before you leap-
: pertimbangkan segalanya sebelum memutuskan sesuatu.

-no fish is ever caught with a wish-
: tanpa usaha, keberhasilan tidak akan dapat diraih.

-if you cant control your self, you cant control your horse-
: belajarlah mengendalikan emosi.

-if you start hoeing, you have got to hoe to the end of the row-
: lakukan pekerjaan hingga selesai.

-we are all singing off the same song sheet-
: dalam bekerjasama, harus selangkah seirama.

glitters

Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com
Kiss Quote

Then, for the 3rd of march 16:01 one of my best friends send me this.

if one day u feel like crying call me, i dont promise you that i will make you laugh but i can cry with you. if one day u want to run away, dont be afraid to call me, i dont promise to ask u to stop, but i can run with you.. if one day u dont want to listen anybody, call me.. i promise to be very quite.

but if one day u call me and there is no answer, come fast to see me, perhaps i need u...

images

Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com
I Like Being Unperfect

--- so now its sound like i feel, how cant i answer their missed called. if you want to be understood, u must understand other first.---

0 lost people:

Back to Top