0

For you, my partner in love




According to 98°....
"You're my sunshine after the rain
You're the cure against my fear and my pain
'cause I'm losing my mind when you're not around
It's all because of you.."

And Nicki Minaj agrees that....
"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's the super bass.."

In addition, Glenn Fredly hopes to...
"Take me to your place, where my heart belongs together
I will follow you, you're the reason that I breath..."

And Ten 2 Five knows how I can get there...
"I will fly into your arms and be with you till the end of time
Why are you so far away?
You know it's very hard for me to get my self close to you..."

When night comes, Aerosmith gives me insomnia...
"Don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby..
And I don't want to miss a thing..."

They all know how to represent my feeling towards you, my partner in love :)

And now, I want to say....



Happy birthday baby, you're older, you're 24 years old, now.
There's so much pray from me, that I wish Allah's blessing makes them come true..
and I bet all my pray for you is a priceless birthday present for all time :D

You're the round to my bubble,
You're the blue to my sky,
You have found my wings that crumble,
You stick the glue and make it fly :)

Even now you're so far yet unreachable,
I can feel you here next to me.

and,
Happy 2nd anniversary...

Just promise me that you'll always be okay.
Just promise me that you'll always be my heart surveyor.
Sailing on the sea of love and mapping the happiness :)

*bunch of love*








0 lost people:

Back to Top