0

A Year With This Indulgent Person :)

"You see, I feel sad when you're sad

I feel glad when you're glad,

If You only knew what I'm go ing through,

I just Can't Smile Without You. " --- Barry Manilow


Today (in last year), I got something inside my stomach. Yeah, it was a butterfly. It flew above my speech and then I said "yes" for someone's question. I couldn't believe it, because (in that time) I didn't even know him much. He's one of hundreds people that met with me at Komunitas Aleut booth in Opening House Unit ITB (7th of August, 2010). So.... it was very unpredictable condition being in relationship with someone that you just knew---in a month). But I knew that decision wasn't wrong.. because it metamorphosed into million roses that never shriveled.. :)

An approach doesn't represent how many days that you will through along in relationship process. Believe me. A short one won't identified how long the relationship would be, because it depends on how we could deal with understanding each other, or bear with problems come up.

This person could muffle me with his way, with his quiscent thing.

This person could make me curious because of his unique characteristic.

This person could stand my debate---discussion of everything that questioning in my head.

This person could be honest to say I'm a stubborn girl.

This person could make me try sticking out of having Long Distance Relationship.

This person.... oh I have too much everything to say. This posting wouldn't enough.

This person is Ihsan Nurul Fauzi.

Someone who loves hiking and he treats me like a princess.

Someone who I couldn't meet on my first anniversary with him.

Someone who I couldn't hug on his 23rd birthday.

But I wish I'll always be the only special birthday present, as he said last year. As I agree to be.

Thanks God, he loves me just the way I am.



0 lost people:

Back to Top